'LTRk-E12, 230 V AC'
The fan timer relay was designed especially for controlling two-level motors. Response and switch-off delay can be adjusted separately and infinitely. A two-level switch is used for activation. The motor contactors are activated by two mutually blocking outputs. Mode of operation:
- 1. If you directly select level 2, level 1 is first activated for the adjusted start-up time so that the fan can accelerate to nominal speed. Then level 2 is activated.
- 2. When switching from level 2 back to level 1 or switching off, a switch-off delay is activated allowing the fan to run down before level 1 is activated.
- 3. If level 1 has been activated for minimum the adjusted start-up time, it is immediately switched to level 2. When switching from level 1 to 2, the interruption may be max. 250 ms. If this time is exceeded, the procedure is as described under point 1.
- Brochure (Product Summary C|Logline)
- 3D-Data (3D-Data 1102830530) - Registration required -
- 3D-Data (3D_Relaisbaustein-E12) - Registration required -
- ePLAN data - Registration required -