The digital/analog converter is designed to convert contacts into an analog signal. The inputs are scanned in steps of 0.5 V. They can be connected to and scanned at a compact control with an analog input (0-10 V). The bridged inputs are signalized by means of LEDs. Example: S1 and S4 bridged corresponds to an output voltage of 4.5 V.
- Switching states are indicated by means of LEDs
- Connection with screw-type terminals
- Brochure (Product Summary C|Logline)
- 3D-Data (3D-Data 110656) - Registration required -
- 3D-Data (3D_C12) - Registration required -
- ePLAN data - Registration required -