We look forward to welcoming you to our team
METZ CONNECT – the name METZ embodies a family business and employer standing for consistency, confidence and fairness. CONNECT represents the company's core competence which consists in creating perfect connections. This core competence is not only reflected in our products but also in the teamwork in our daily business.
METZ CONNECT USA
|Job Title: Customer Service Rep – Full Time
|| Department: Customer Service
|| Reports To: VP Sales and Marketing
|| Revision Date: September 2017
Full time. Monday – Friday
Responsible for servicing customer accounts which includes answering phone calls, emails, entering purchase orders, providing pricing, lead times and quotes. This position requires a positive demeanor, excellent computer skills, communication and organization skills, and must be a “team player.” METZ CONNECT USA is a Drug Free Workplace; all candidates must pass drug screening and background check. We offer Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, paid time off, holidays.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for preparing and entering customer orders, expediting and follow-up.
- Processes customer quotes and sample requests.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with customers, especially those within designated territory.
- Captures and immediately forwards sales leads to the appropriate Regional Sales Manager and/or Application Engineer if appropriate.
- Work closely with Sales, Purchasing and Warehouse departments to resolve discrepancies and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Processes specialized customer reports as requested.
- Utilizes customer web portals to communicate with customers as instructed and required by individual customers.
- Back-up for others in department as needed for coverage.
- Ensures timely and accurate recordkeeping through paperless filing system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Associates Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school or equivalent experience preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience working in Customer Service.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn new software programs.
Excellent written and verbal skills.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
METZ CONNECT USA Inc.
200 Tornillo Way